Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thank You for Supporting The Esteveban Files

I'd like to start by thanking everyone for taking some time out of their day to read my posts.  Your positive comments, article suggestions and engaging conversations about my blog posts has all the more motivated me to do my best to bring you worthwhile and accurate information.  I actually feel a sense of responsibly and duty to maintain the blog and do my due diligence to provide you with new and accurate information on a timely basis.

Thank you!

It is with the utmost modesty that I am asking for more support.  I ask that if you feel engaged by the material I'm posting please share it with your friends, family and loved ones.  I truly believe in the content that I'm creating and hope that we become better prepared and educated together.

So please click the 'share', 'like', '+1', 'send in email', ... buttons on the main blog or on blog posts you enjoyed.


If you haven't noticed, I recently monetized the site with ads.  My intention is not to make a living off of my blog or even supplement my income.  I'm doing so because I have realized that good research involves more than just time and effort, it requires investment as well.  I have purchased a number of training materials, registered for classes and seminars, as well as purchased products to review.  It's starting to add up, and though I am doing this for myself and my friends and family, and now you, a little bit of help is never a bad thing.

So, I'm asking that if you use an adblock plugin on your browser, please allow ads for http://esteveban.blogspot.com/.  If you see an ad that interests you, please click and review the content.  I do not want you to click ads just for the sake of clicking, that's not right, so please don't do that.

I had intentions of joining the Amazon Affiliate program and linking only to items I reviewed and recommended, but due to recent Illinois State Law, Amazon has discounted the program in Illinois.

Finally, a friend suggested that I add a donation link, so I did.  I suppose if you found some value in an article it would be nice to send a small donation my way.  Again, that will help offset some of the costs of running this blog.

Thanks for your support
$

Most humbly yours,

Esteban D. Perez





No comments:

Post a Comment